- ✅ HOT OR COLD RELIEF IN ONE - Freeze this back ice pack for lower back pain to reduce aches, swelling & inflammation. Heat in the microwave to relax tight muscles due to chronic pain and stiffness.
- ✅ PERSONAL SPA TREATMENT - The velvety soft lining feels soothing against your skin and the flexible gel beads contour to your body and hold heat or cold efficiently against your skin.
- ✅ SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE -One size fits all. Multipurpose relief for back & hip pain, arthritis support, post-surgery discomfort, menstrual cramps, or as a hamstring ice pack wrap.
- ✅ DURABLE & REUSABLE – This Lower Back Ice Pack Wrap has a unique leak proof, gel bead design to ensure it stays flexible when frozen plus a convenient elastic, stay-put belt.
- ✅ THE DECIDING FACTOR – We completely believe in our product so if you are not 100% thrilled with your Hot/Cold Low Back Therapy Wrap, we will offer you a full refund.
One product provides the benefits of cold when you need to reduce aches, pains and swelling and heat when you want to relax tight muscles from chronic pain and stiffness. Cooling Instructions: Simply freeze the wrap for at least 2 hours or chill in the refrigerator for a soothing, relaxing experience. Heating Instructions: Microwave for 15 seconds, check temperature and continue to heat in 5 second intervals up to 30 seconds to relax your muscles and soothe tension. Please see full product instructions for best uses.
Enjoy the variety of therapeutic benefits heat or cold can support:
•Upper or Lower Back Pain
•Post surgery discomfort
•Menstrual pain and cramps
•Headache or migraine
These unique gel beads not only allow for hot or cold applications but stay flexible when frozen and hold temperature for best results. A durable, elastic strap holds the wrap firmly in place so you can enjoy soothing relief on so many areas of your body including upper & lower back, hips, shoulders, abdomen, knees, ankles, or arms. Sit back and relax while the velvety lining lays against your skin and the gel beads soothe and support pain relief so you can get back to enjoying doing the things you love.
You Might Also Like